Notarization/Commissioner of Oath

To ensure the validity of your documents, companies or government bodies may require you to have them notarized or commissioned by expert notarial services. Whatever the need, we can help you certify and/or validate your documents through notarization, certification or by having them commissioned by a Commissioner of Oaths.

Contact us and book your appointment to have your government documents notarized or let us draft and commission documents such as:

  • Child Travel Consent Letters
  • Letters of Invitations
  • Affidavits
  • Certifications Documents

Notary public

Certain documents require notarization. A Notary Public is a person or Lawyer who is specifically authorized under the Notaries and Commissioners Act. If you require a document to be notarized as a true copy of the original document, you will be required to show the original to the Notary Public at the time of notarization.

Commissioner of Oaths

A Commissioner of Oaths is a person specifically authorized to take an oath or solemn affirmation when you sign a sworn document or declaration. When you sign an affidavit in front of a Commissioner of Oaths, you are affirming or swearing that the contents of the document are true. You must sign the document in the presence of the Commissioner, who will then commission (witness) your signature. You will need to show the Commissioner valid government issued photo identification at the time of signing.

We can also assist in the drafting and preparation of forms and documents so that you will feel comfortable with submitting them. Please contact us so that we can help you from beginning to end with your documents which can save you valuable time with time-sensitive documents as well as save you money having to re-submit applications.