Immigration After Study

If you choose to work temporarily or live in Canada after you graduate from your program of studies, you will need a work permit to do so and your work experience can help you gain permanent residence.

You may qualify for Post-graduation Work Permit (PGWP), or another type of permit to be able to work in Canada after you graduate.

Visit the Government of Canada website to learn more about language requirements, eligibility and more: Stay in Canada After Graduation.

Let us at SLPC assist you in applying for a work permit, contact us today.