Sponsoring a Child

Parents can sponsor their children under Canada’s family class system to come and live in Canada as a permanent resident.

To submit an application for permanent residency, the child would need to meet the definition of a dependent and the parents would need to meet the necessary requirements to be a sponsor.

For more information about becoming a sponsor feel free to visit the Government of Canada website Sponsor your spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child.

Let us at SLPC assist you in completing your application, contact us today.