Sponsorship Appeals

An appeal can be filed when a family member who you have sponsored has their application for permanent residence refused, which is called a sponsorship appeal (subsection 63(1) of IRPA).

You only have 30 days after receiving the refusal letter to file an appeal to the Immigration Appeal Division, let SLPC assist you as soon as possible, contact us today.